From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: welp@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:26:00
1 On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:47:13 +0100
2 Peter Weller <welp@g.o> wrote:
3 > I'd particularly want to ensure that there is
4 > better communication between us (Gentoo) and projects such as Sabayon
5 > Linux and Ainkaboot, as I believe that we can all make use of each
6 > other's skills and ideas to provide better distribution(s).
7
8 We were just talking about this last night in #gentoo-dev, so I'm glad
9 to see you share the feeling. I blogged about making Gentoo a better
10 tool yesterday, and a big part of that is communicating with the people
11 who are doing so.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie