From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [gentoo-project] Re: towards a more distributed model
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:42:04
1 On 11/20/2014 05:39 AM, hasufell wrote:
2 >
3 > I see a lot of things to figure out (especially PM-side, tools-side,
4 > maybe even PMS, maybe even repository layout, but also documentation and
5 > if it makes sense culture-wise), but I don't see a fundamental
6 > unsolvable problem here.
9 It would be interesting to see a draft of those proposals. Could you
10 start writing it somewhere on the wiki? Then we can discuss more
11 concrete technical things. Even if it will not result in more
12 distributed model for Gentoo, it could improve our current model of
13 overlays.
16 Jauhien