From: Ionen Wolkens <sudinave@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Continuous integration on GURU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:59:20
1 On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 01:45:11PM +0000, Theo Anderson wrote:
2 > After some discussion in IRC we've agreed to have the maintainer of
3 > the respective packages be assigned to the bug with guru@g.o be CC'd.
4 > Where no maintainer exists for a package guru@g.o remains as the
5 > assignee. If you could make those changes that would be great (I
6 > suppose doing it retroactively would be a bit of a mission and is out
7 > of the question).
8
9 wrt retroactive, changes like this can be automated with pybugz
10 and simple scripts assuming all the metadata is right and match
11 bugzilla accounts, it'd just be a lot of mail spam.
12 --
13 ionen