From: Stefan Strogin <steils@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last-rites: net-misc/wicd
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 22:43:47
1 Upd.
2 The port to Python 3 is not finished in the upstream.
3 Particularly it is still using pygtk, it seems no work in porting to
4 gtk+3 has been done yet.
5
6 I don't think I'm going to do it. If anybody will, many people will be grateful.
7 I personally suggest to look at net-wireless/iwd (it has its own client iwctl,
8 no other network managers like connman are necessary).
9