From: Fred Van Andel <fred@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mythtv
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:39:09
1 "Martin, Stephen" <stephen.martin@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 (06/13/2003 10:23)
3
4 >I believe there has been some discussion of a bootable mythtv disc on
5 >the mythtv-user mailing list. I don't know what distribution they were
6 >thinking of using, but you might want to touch base with them.
7 >
8 >-Steve
9
10 Checking the online mailinglist it seems that they were considering a
11 stripped down
12 version of knoppix. Although its not clear is anyone is actually doing
13 anything rather
14 than just talking.
15
16 I think it is a very cool idea, unfortunatly I don't have the hardware
17 necessary to help.
18
19 Fred Van Andel
20 fava@g.o
21 GPG KeyID: 76526AD599455482
22 GPG fingerprint: 64E4 4BAB 9C99 D565 3E3C F5D0 7652 6AD5 9945 5482
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list