From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] use GGZ?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:58:44
1 Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no> writes:
2
3 > I am about to submit the following ebuilds though:
4 >
5 > dev-libs/libggz-0.0.5
6 > dev-libs/ggz-client-libs-0.0.5
7 > app-games/ggz-server-0.0.5
8 > app-games/ggz-txt-client-0.0.5
9 > app-games/ggz-gtk-client-0.0.5
10 > app-games/ggz-gtk-games-0.0.5
11 >
12 > the dependencies are somewhat obvious, but I'm wondering on how to
13 > submit this? making 6 ebuild bugs in bugzilla is something I can do
14 > if that is the preferred way of doing such a batch, or I can tarball
15 > them. or something. also, should I assign this to anyone in
16 > particular?
17
18 also, if I submit app-games/gbatnav I'll need to get the ggz USE
19 flag merged as well. how do I go about doing that? the use-flag is
20 slightly pointless if ggz-client-libs and lib-ggz don't get into
21 portage. I have a feeling I'm going to spend some time
22 point-and-clicking in bugzilla. :)
25 Terje