From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and simple guides
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 01:41:17
1 Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Lance Albertson said:
3 >
4 >>I can probably setup toucan to use gorg in some fashion if I had a few
5 >>folks to test it with. I'm sure that would make things easier for a lot
6 >>of people for rendering things.
9 > Since documentation posted on dev.gentoo.org isn't Gentoo's by default, it
10 > might not be a good idea to use the Gentoo layout, the CC-BY-SA license by
11 > default and the "Comments? Corrections? www@g.o" footer...
12 >
13 > It isn't a biggie to change the styles so that dev.gentoo.org uses a nice
14 > template which still leaves room for both GuideXML usage /and/ be less
15 > strict on the above items.
16 >
17 > Wkr,
18 > Sven Vermeulen
21 I'm adding this advice to my TODO list under "template for
22 dev.gentoo.org" for the redesign. It should fit in nicely with my XSL
23 modularization plan.
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list