From: Sven Vermeulen <svermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and simple guides
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:14:46
1 Lance Albertson said:
2 > I can probably setup toucan to use gorg in some fashion if I had a few
3 > folks to test it with. I'm sure that would make things easier for a lot
4 > of people for rendering things.
5
6 Since documentation posted on dev.gentoo.org isn't Gentoo's by default, it
7 might not be a good idea to use the Gentoo layout, the CC-BY-SA license by
8 default and the "Comments? Corrections? www@g.o" footer...
9
10 It isn't a biggie to change the styles so that dev.gentoo.org uses a nice
11 template which still leaves room for both GuideXML usage /and/ be less
12 strict on the above items.
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen