From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for some CD/DVD-recording applications
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 22:21:22
1 * Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com> [06/07/08 15:07 -0700]:
2 > Oh, I see - you don't care *what* you remove, you're just itching to remove
3 > *something*! ;)
4
5 Yes. Because I don't want to maintain that old crap any
6 more. If metalgod wants to do it, I'm fine with that ;)
7
8 And now let us move on and maintain more recent stuff.
9 There are a lot of other packages laying around which need a
10 version-bump...
11
12 Regards, Lars
15 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
16 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
17 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
18 Gentoo Foundation : Trustee