From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: spb
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:14:16
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:54:34 -0700 Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
3 > Wrote:
4 > | So we sent our own intrepid Daniel Black to the scene to investigate.
5 > | He filed a report with us saying that spb has contributed to a few
6 > | fixes in bugzilla and in #gentoo-dev. According to one Gentoo
7 > | developer, his work is "are pretty good" (<--- that's a text-bite that
8 > | we pasted!!).
9 >
10 > I'm sorry, we already have a developer with initials "spb". Please fix
11 > this conflict before committing him to the looney bin, er, I mean tree.
14 That's right, I'm the original. Everyone else is just a cheap imitation! :)
15
16 Steve
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list