From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: spb
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:05:44
1 On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:54:34 -0700 Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
2 Wrote:
3 | So we sent our own intrepid Daniel Black to the scene to investigate.
4 | He filed a report with us saying that spb has contributed to a few
5 | fixes in bugzilla and in #gentoo-dev. According to one Gentoo
6 | developer, his work is "are pretty good" (<--- that's a text-bite that
7 | we pasted!!).
8
9 I'm sorry, we already have a developer with initials "spb". Please fix
10 this conflict before committing him to the looney bin, er, I mean tree.
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, Sparc, Mips)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm