From: kuzetsa <kuzetsa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Integrating Portage with other package managers
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 15:23:29
1 On 03/07/2018 11:06 AM, anoteros@××××××.io wrote:
2
3 > It seems reasonable to me to 'hook' portage into these
4 > other package managers, so that running 'emerge bar'
5 > would actually run 'cabal install bar' rather than
6 > downloading sources and running 'ghc'.
7
8 it gets tricky when there's no good way to even fetch
9 the source, I mean. Sorry about not proofreading:
10