From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Glibc, non-glibc and external libs
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:02:03
1 On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 04:41 +0200, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > When I fist needed to install libiconv in the Gentoo/FreeBSD I was tinkering
3 > with, was just because I needed it ot have glib2 working for irssi.. I was
4 > already using that box as ftp and mail server.
5
6 HAHAHAHA....
7
8 Thanks a ton! I actually had removed irssi from my uclibc-based LiveCD
9 build because of this. Now I should be able to add it back. Whatever
10 you come up with on this for Gentoo/FreeBSD will also be needed for
11 uclibc.
14 Chris Gianelloni
16 Games - Developer
17 Gentoo Linux