From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: wolf31o2@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CIA-2 and "gentoo" CVS module
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:50:57
1 On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 17:08, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I'm just curious, is there a reason why the gentoo module is not
3 > monitored by CIA-2 and shown in #gentoo-commits?
6 I checked and we still sending the .xml mails for gentoo-x86 and
7 gentoo-src modules to the CIA upon commits as can be seen here
8 http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/wolf31o2
9 So everything still seems correct on our end.
10
11 You might want to ask scanline on freenode on why the bot is not playing
12 along. Make sure it's not +q on that chan either.
15 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
16 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer