From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council 2009/2010 - Nominations are now open
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 08:48:37
1 People I nominate:
2
3 * leio / mraudsepp, because he's done a really good job protecting the
4 distro's interests
5
6 * Cardoe, because he is working goal-oriented and doesn't care about the
7 wargharbling and instead goes for restults
8
9 * lu_zero, because he's done a good job and brings in his own ideas without
10 going religious on people with different opinions
11
12 * dertobi123, because he's done a good job and keeps organizing the Gentoo
13 presence on german open source events
14
15 * ulm, because he's a good fellow that deserves to show what he can do on the
16 council after being pulled in for the rest of the term to replace dberkholz
17
18 * solar, because he knows how things work behind the scenes (infra, portage)
19 and doesn't tolerate infinite discussions
20
21 * grobian, because he's shown leadership and dedication with Prefix and the
22 other things he got involved with
23
24 * quantumsummers, because he has shown dedication and reliability
25
26 * scarabeus, because he knows what he wants and promised to beat me up if I
27 didn't nominate him
28
29 * tove, because he has done an awesome job keeping perl alive and has shown
30 consistent sane opinions in technical discussions
31
32 * zmedico, because he has managed to beat portage into a really good shape and
33 keeps adding features that make users happy