From: Marius Mauch <genone@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #14: security updates based on GLSA
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 06:11:37
1 On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:30:49 -0500
2 Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Friday 22 August 2003 12:19 pm, Marius Mauch wrote:
5 > > As already discussed here serveral days ago I've written up a GLEP
6 > > for this often requested feature:
7 >
8 > Good first draft. I'd propose to add in some way to verify the GLSA
9 > is indeed an authorized one (checking a GPG signature, perhaps?). I
10 > would further propose some thought around making sure that a GLSA is
11 > indeed a formal Gentoo GLSA and that has gone through the security
12 > team, as opposed to having a random developer be able to issue one.
13
14 Included in revision 1.2, no idea why I didn't thought of that myself.
15
16 Marius
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list