From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: News item: xorg-server dropping default suid
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 17:36:22
1 On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 10:02:25PM +0200, Andreas Sturmlechner wrote:
2 > On Sunday, 21 June 2020 21:27:02 CEST Joonas Niilola wrote:
3 > > What's the current trend of attaching news items? It
4 > > makes hard to point out enhancements.
5 >
6 > Indeed, I didn't even look at the previous mail that was sent like that.
7
8 I realize I'm late to this and maybe this is being discussed in another
9 thread (I'm catching up), but attaching newsitems is the standard way of
10 getting them reviewed; this is not anything new.
11
12 Thanks,
13
14 William