From: MAL <mal@×××××××.com>
To: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage-2.0.47-r2 testing
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:27:46
1 Terje Kvernes wrote:
2 > the same thing happens here. reverting to portage 2.0.46-whatever
3 > fixed the problem. this also made forkbombs on my box, since even
4 > restarting X uses the GCC preprocessor, which didn't quite do it's
5 > thing. this is, for the record, a 1.2-based system. I'll submit to
6 > bugzilla eventually, when it's not 4am. :-)
7
8 For the record, i'm on a was-1.2 system that I upgraded to 1.4 with the
9 update scripts and info here:
10 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/upgrade-to-gentoo-1.4.xml
11
12 A good chunk of my system is probably still linked against the old
13 libraries, as I emerged the compat libs instead of doing an emerge -e world.
14
15 > and yes, I've included MAL explicitly in the To:-header.
16
17 I'm touched.
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list