From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Documentation for sys-boot/grub:2
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:45:25
1 On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > Talking about which, should I actively pursue bug filing on it yet?  With
3 > gentoo, upstream, or both?  If you're actively wanting those bugs now,
4 > please do put an elog to that effect in the ebuild, and I'll start being
5 > particular about stuff like help cat working, and filing bugs if it
6 > doesn't!
9 By all means, please file your bugs!
10
11 I will probably refer you upstream for most of them, so please
12 register for an account on savannah.gnu.org. If you are reasonably
13 sure that your issue is not caused by something Gentoo-specific, you
14 file them upstream immediately.