From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] !!! ERROR !!!
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:40:26
1 On 8 February 2013 09:38, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
2 >> >>>> !!! ERROR !!! SYSTEM ERROR !!! SYSTEM FAIL !!!
3 >> >>>
4 >> >>> Yikes. I didn't touch anything, honest!
5 >> >>
6 >> >> lets hope infra will ban him from the list
7 >> >
8 >> > What's with all the leniency? I thought we used the death penalty on
9 >> > the first offense?
10 >>
11 >> Oh I am sorry. I didn't realize you like spammers on this list.
12 >
13 > I think the first quoted line in this email is by far the least
14 > spammy. The second quoted line (with words) is also good. The rest
15 > is about something completely different; some nonsense boring mailing
16 > list policy.
17 >
18 > Live a little. Send a funny email to a list once.
21 > //Peter
24 I think you are on the wrong list then.
27 Regards,
28 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
29 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang