From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] !!! ERROR !!!
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 09:38:45
1 > >>>> !!! ERROR !!! SYSTEM ERROR !!! SYSTEM FAIL !!!
2 > >>>
3 > >>> Yikes. I didn't touch anything, honest!
4 > >>
5 > >> lets hope infra will ban him from the list
6 > >
7 > > What's with all the leniency? I thought we used the death penalty on
8 > > the first offense?
9 >
10 > Oh I am sorry. I didn't realize you like spammers on this list.
11
12 I think the first quoted line in this email is by far the least
13 spammy. The second quoted line (with words) is also good. The rest
14 is about something completely different; some nonsense boring mailing
15 list policy.
16
17 Live a little. Send a funny email to a list once.
20 //Peter