From: Wilbert van Bakel <wilbertml@×××××××××.net>
To: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Your message to gentoo-dev awaits moderator approval
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:02:50
1 I'm using the smtp server from my ISP.
2 But I was using Outlook Express and maybe I need to be punished for doing
3 that.
4
5 Anyway, my Norton Antivirus software found a virus in one of the messages in
6 *this* mailing list, so I think that protection is not the reason to put
7 some suspisous messages on hold.
8
9 I wish that the moderator could give some explanation.
10 Wilbert van Bakel
11
12 ----- Original Message -----
13 From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
14 To: "Wilbert van Bakel" <wilbertml@×××××××××.net>
15 Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 7:43 AM
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Your message to gentoo-dev awaits moderator
17 approval
20 > Could be you are running your own SMTP server and you do not do reverse
21 DNS?
22 > Lots of mailing list software (mailman does I believe) will stop those
23 types
24 > of email as suspicious.
25 >
26 > Tom Veldhouse