From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Your message to gentoo-dev awaits moderator approval
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:37:47
1 On Tuesday 10 September 2002 19:59, Wilbert van Bakel wrote:
2 > I'm using the smtp server from my ISP.
3 > But I was using Outlook Express and maybe I need to be punished for doing
4 > that.
5 >
6 > Anyway, my Norton Antivirus software found a virus in one of the messages
7 > in *this* mailing list, so I think that protection is not the reason to put
8 > some suspisous messages on hold.
9 >
10 > I wish that the moderator could give some explanation.
11 > Wilbert van Bakel
14 To be short. There is no moderator. Your original posting went straight to
15 /dev/null. I believe it is triggered by sending html content to the list.
16 Most spammers send html content, so this prevents a lot of spam from reaching
17 all of us.
18
19 Paul
22 Paul de Vrieze