From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@××××××.nl>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Your message to gentoo-dev awaits moderator approval
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:58:05
1 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@××××××.nl> writes:
2
3 [ ... ]
4
5 > To be short. There is no moderator. Your original posting went
6 > straight to /dev/null. I believe it is triggered by sending html
7 > content to the list. Most spammers send html content, so this
8 > prevents a lot of spam from reaching all of us.
9
10 I got this message as well, with my message about the nagios ebuild.
11 and trust me, there wasn't all that much that could be taken as spam
12 in that mail. my only extra headers are X-URL and Organization on
13 this list. I'm leaning towards a human error in the filtering that
14 was quickly fixed. BTDTGTTS. ;)
17 Terje