From: Cal Evans <cal@××××××××.com>
To: Max Kalika <max@g.o>
Cc: stuart@g.o, Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Web Application Installation
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:46:34
1 Max & Stuart,
2
3 Personally, As someone who runs both types of servers, I would prefer a
4 separate behavior.
5
6 My server here at the house hosts 1 domain and I like the default way
7 gentoo handles that. It's easy for me to test things out etc. But on my
8 production servers, I like the idea of being able to set +vhosts and have
9 it work as described.
10
11 Just chiming in on a very interesting thread.
12
13 My $0.02 worth, take it for what it's worth.
14 =C=
15 *
16 * Cal Evans
17 * http://www.christianperformer.com