From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: virtual/dbus
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 08:29:09
1 On 2022-09-07 17:36, John Helmert III wrote:
2
3 > If you find a security issue, please file a security bug. I'm not
4 > really sure what the security impact of this is, though.
5
6 I'm not sure if this is a security issue per se (which is why I
7 described it as security-related), here - the default configuration IS
8 the more secure one.
9
10 > I'm not really sure what the security impact of this is, though.
11
12 The impact is that systemd+dbus-daemon users currently have to disable
13 DynamicUser functionality for units communicating over D-Bus in order
14 for said communication to actually work.
17 Marecki

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature