From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Classes, a possible new method of spreading information
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:22:43
1 On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 11:36:45AM -0600, Tres Melton wrote:
2 > I think that the best thing to do would be to put up a web page with
3 > some documentation or a topic outline and then schedule a Q&A on IRC and
4 > maybe in the forums too. There are a lot of topics that aren't
5 > documented that well. What we really need is to find what topics people
6 > are interested in learning more about.
7
8 ... and document those.
9
10 Welcome to the Gentoo Documentation Project.
11
12 Wkr,
13 Sven Vermeulen
16 Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org