From: The Bit Pit <thebitpit@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs due to cardoe being MIA
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 14:07:01
1 On 9/13/19 10:25 AM, The Bit Pit wrote:
2 > On 9/13/19 9:44 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
3 >> Hello,
4 >>
5 >> The following packages are now up for grabs since Undertakers have not
6 >> received any reply nor seen any activity from cardoe:
7 >>
8 >> media-libs/libhdhomerun [v]
9 > I use media-libs/libhdhomerun with mythtv.
10 > I can update and test this device so i'll grab it.
11 > I submitted a PR to version bump media-tv/mythtv recently.  it is
12 > still pending...
13 Version bump  upstream ebuild now in gentoo repo
14
15 >> media-tv/ivtv-utils
16 > Mythtv can use this too, but I do not have one to test on.
17 Support for these devices is in v4l2. Source not available from Fedora
18 anymore.
19 >>
20 >> sys-firmware/ivtv-firmware
21 > Probably in v4l2. Download page is empty.
22
23 >> x11-misc/vdpauinfo [v]
24 > I use this with mythtv and can test it.
25 This is current and still works with some NVIDIA cards. (I have one)
26
27 >> x11-themes/echo-icon-theme
28 Source not available from Fedora anymore.