From: Nathaniel Grady <nate@××××××××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDEDIR
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 13:23:33
1 Now that eclasses are used for kde would it be possible just to set a
2 make.conf flag that set if kde was installed to /usr or
3 /usr/kde/version#? From my quick glance, kde.eclass just needs to be
4 adjusted so the --prefix=$where_to_put_kde, with $where_to_put_kde
5 either being /usr or /usr/kde/version# based on the version number of
6 the kde being merged?
7
8 --Nate Grady
9