From: "C Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anti-spam changes: proposal to drop spammy mail
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:37:30
1 Sorry to shoot and run, but I think you're trying to tackle this
2 problem in the wrong way. The problem isn't to drop the mail. The
3 solution is to change email hosting providers. As a non-profit I
4 believe Google hosted apps would be an option (free). Then it would be
5 possible to simply leverage that service and not have to worry about
6 the forwarding. (You'd maybe save time and get (great?) spam filtering
7 in the process)