From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new category: games-adventure/
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:33:38
1 Matt Turner wrote:
2 > >> And? Two wrongs don't make a right.
3 > >
4 > > What do you mean by "And?" - it doesn't make much sense as a reply. :\
5 >
6 > He means that none of those provide justification.
7
8 It seemed that the main argument was that there are too few packages
9 and then then I do think that other categories with few(er!) packages
10 provide lots of justification. But in any case I too feel that number
11 of packages is secondary to "what makes sense" AKA "a correct model"..
14 > Are you being intentionally obtuse?
15
16 Why would I? I'm making an effort to understand what was intended
17 to be communicated, because what was actually communicated makes
18 no sense to me. :\
21 //Peter