From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Jeffrey Gardner (je_fro)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:01:08
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Jeffrey "je_fro" Gardner, the
2 latest addition joining to help out with the scientific packages.
3
4 He hails from Houston, Texas. He is currently a 3rd year graduate
5 student at the University of Houston and already has a BS in
6 biochemistry Because of that he sometimes sleeps even less than I do in
7 the army.
8
9 He has played bass guitar for 20 years or so. Considering that he has
10 been doing it before I was born, one would think he is some kind of an
11 expert but maybe he is just modest when he says that he could be a LOT
12 better. If he had a tattoo, it would read -={ BORN TO FISH }=- across
13 his left shoulder.
14
15 He is experienced in Molecular modeling, (homology modeling, binding
16 energies, electrostatics) and wetlab biochemistry. His programming
17 skills include simple C/C++, bash, and java.
18
19 So please welcome je_fro and give him the usual warm welcome.
20
21 Petteri (betelgeuse)