From: Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Jeffrey Gardner (je_fro)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:08:15
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > He has played bass guitar for 20 years or so. Considering that he has
3 > been doing it before I was born, one would think he is some kind of an
4 > expert but maybe he is just modest when he says that he could be a LOT
5 > better.
6
7 Excellent, another member of the soon-to-be-famous Gentoo rock band! I
8 think Joshua Jackson (tsunam) has already volunteered to be the
9 singer :) What is it, three new musical devs so far in the last 2
10 weeks?
13 Jim Ramsay
14 Gentoo/Linux Developer (rox)