From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Jeffrey Gardner (je_fro)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:49:27
1 On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:05:16 -0600
2 Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Excellent, another member of the soon-to-be-famous Gentoo rock band! I
5 > think Joshua Jackson (tsunam) has already volunteered to be the
6 > singer :) What is it, three new musical devs so far in the last 2
7 > weeks?
8
9 Ahh, I'm looking forwards to new great hits, such as Catalyst Blues, Flaming
10 E-Mails, or a lively speed-metal tune called Stabilize This!
11
12 Anyway, welcome aboard, Jeffrey!
13
14 Kind regards,
15 --
16 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
17 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86