From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Interaction in ebuilds - bad idea?
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 19:10:58
1 On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 09:05, Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > When I get around to implementing ACCEPT_LICENSE support, it will function
3 > similarly to blockers. When using the -p option, all licenses requiring
4 > acceptance will be shown. When not using the -p option, the first license
5 > that hasn't been accepted will cause emerge to stop during the dependency
6 > calculation phase.
7
8 MMMMM... Warm and squishy goodness...
9
10 This sounds perfect for the license acceptance. Definitely keep me
11 informed on the progress, as this is definitely a hot item on my plate
12 (as maintainer of several commercial games in portage).
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Developer, Gentoo Linux
17 Games Team
18