From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User support system
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:05:12
1 * Mike Bonar <mike.bonar@××××.ca> schrieb:
2
3 <snip>
4 > I think this is an excellent idea. I wrote an automated trouble
5 > ticketing system years ago for the mainframe and it's an excellent way
6 > to get quality information into the system. The one drawback was that
7 > we ended up having a lot more bugs entered into the system. Once you
8 > have the shell it wouldn't be hard to hook it into batch processes and
9 > have emerge automatically send bug reports when it fails.
10
11 Those automatic reports should have some clear marking, so they can
12 be easily filtered.
15 cu
16 --
18 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
20 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
21 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
22 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
23 http://patches.metux.de/
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list