From: FRLinux <frlinux@×××××××.net>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - apache start page.
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:56:25
1 On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 20:46, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > I think Apache's worth making a special case out of. Our user-base is
3 > changing, and is becoming less experienced than the early adopters.
4 > Providing an initial homepage that points them at useful documentation (that
5 > they may not even realise is available to them) would help these new users
6 > find their feet.
7
8 Seing the kind of questions you can find on IRC, i completely second
9 that.
10
11 Steph
12 --
13 This mail was sent under Gentoo 2004.1 - Gnome & Kernel 2.6nptl
14 http://frlinux.net - Site d'aide aux Debutants sous Linux
15 Public key : http://frlinux.net/files/frlinux_public_key.asc