From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Camellia?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:07:27
1 On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 06:59:05PM +0300, Panagiotis Christopoulos wrote:
2 > Please, can you continue this somewhere more privately? I wouldn't like it if
3 > I were a sysadmin and someone was posting information about versions of
4 > software of production machines publicly. I hope you understand.
5
6 Security through obscurity does not work. It especially will not work for the
7 infrastructure of a Linux distribution.
10 Eray Aslan
11 Developer, Gentoo Linux eras <at> gentoo.org