From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Camellia?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:04:16
1 Eray Aslan <eras@g.o> said:
2 > On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 06:59:05PM +0300, Panagiotis Christopoulos wrote:
3 > > Please, can you continue this somewhere more privately? I wouldn't like it if
4 > > I were a sysadmin and someone was posting information about versions of
5 > > software of production machines publicly. I hope you understand.
6 >
7 > Security through obscurity does not work. It especially will not work for the
8 > infrastructure of a Linux distribution.
9
10 What does any of this have to do with development of Gentoo? Go send an
11 email to infrastructure if you want to talk to those that administer
12 those services.
15 Mark Loeser
16 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
17 email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com