From: Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: $Header:$ and ebuilds
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:05:26
1 Vlastimil Babka schrieb:
2 > Thilo Bangert wrote:
3 >> i have never understood why repoman doesn't automatically put the
4 >> commit message into the ChangeLog.... (share your use case!)
5 >
6 > Yeah I would like at least a switch that would call echangelog first and
7 > then do its stuff, sunrise-commit which I use for overlays has -c for
8 > this. Hm well I can make myself a wrapper but if it was already there,
9 > it would be better :)
10
11 I do it with a tweak in my .zshrc (attaching it as textfile to prevent
12 weird linebreaks)...
13 Run echangelog, then just do "rc" and all is set (yes, I do it with
14 "erc") ;)
15
16 Greetz
17 -Jokey