From: Corvus Corax <corvusvcorax@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re:
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:54:42
In Reply to: [gentoo-dev] ASSISTANCE/ You are free to investigate about my family background, especially my father wealth, but Treat this matter with utmost confidentiality and if for personal reasons this proposal does not meet your approval, please keep my confident and disregard this mail. I look forward to your quick response. by MR REUBEN SAVIMBI
1 Am Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:01:36 +0200