From: MR REUBEN SAVIMBI <reuben6@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ASSISTANCE/ You are free to investigate about my family background, especially my father wealth, but Treat this matter with utmost confidentiality and if for personal reasons this proposal does not meet your approval, please keep my confident and disregard this mail. I look forward to your quick response.
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:59:54
1 My Dear
2
3 I am MR REUBEN SAVIMBI one of the favorite sons of Mr. JONAS SAVIMBI (The
4 Rebel leader) and also the head of the
5 Unita Forces of Angola who was killed in the Struggle between Angolan arm
6 forces and his Unita rebels On Friday the
7 22nd of February 2002.
8 I am from Angola but currently I am residing in the Republic of Benin In
9 (Cotonou) due to the War in my country between
10 the Rebel Group (Unita rebels) Led by my father Jonas Savimbi and the
11 Angolan Government.
12
13 I want a honest, trust worthy, and God fearing individual to go into
14 business Partnership with and that is the reason why I
15 have decided to contact you. The fund for investment is US$45.5M (Forty
16 Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United
17 States Dollars) and Diamond worth over Twelve Million Dollars. This fund
18 was realized from the sales of Diamonds during
19 the crisis between the Unita Rebels (headed by my father Jonas Savimbi)
20 and the then President Jose Eduardo dos Santos
21 Of Angola.
22
23 I fled from my country with this fund, which my fathers suppose to have
24 used to procure more arms for the Unita Rebels.
25 This is because I felt that the battle waged by the Unita Forces was more
26 of rebellion and it was baseless. I had this fund
27 sealed in a diplomatic box and deposited in a private Security Company
28 here in Republic of Benin (Cotonou). I will need
29 assistance from you to use your facilities to effect the removal of this
30 fund and subsequently transferred to your nominated
31 Bank account in your country. This business has to be done in a more
32 confidential manner.
33
34 For participating in the business with me, I have two options for you. You
35 can choose to have certain percentage of the
36 funds or you can go into partnership with me for proper profitable
37 investment of the money in your country.
38
39 Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. The money is
40 presently lodged with a security firm and I will give you
41 further details immediately I hear from you. Please contact me immediately
42 for the next line of action then I will introduce you
43 to the security company where the funds are been deposited.
44
45 I would like you to include your personal phone and fax numbers for more
46 confidential Communication with the Security
47 Company. I will like you to understand that I have no access to telephone
48 so you are advice to contact me through my
49 email address.
50
51 You may be surprised to receive this kind of offer from me since you do
52 not know me personally, though this might come to
53 you as a surprise since we have not met or spoken with each other before.
54 I plead for your understanding and tender my
55 humble apologies if I had taken you unaware.
56 You are free to investigate about my family background, especially my
57 father wealth, but Treat this matter with utmost
58 confidentiality and if for personal reasons this proposal does not meet
59 your approval, please keep my confident and
60 disregard this mail. I look forward to your quick response.
61
62 Regards
63 REUBEN J.SAVIMBI.
64 (For the family)