From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <gentoo@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: vim@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] NeoVim and vim-syntax
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 21:56:54
1 1) Dear Vim Team, can we hear your opinions?
2
3 2) I'd like to know if discussion participants really differs my eselect-php-
4 like suggestion (where all scripts goes to another directory, controlled by
5 neither of vims, and then users should/can manually dis-/enable modules for
6 each of vim they want) from Ciaran's suggestion of making a directory common
7 for all vims, patch all the vims, and force *developers* to check modules and
8 put them there only after check modules under both (currently) vims (as side
9 effect leave neovim users without modules until developers finaly finish that
10 work).
11
12 And what point they (participants) really supports?
13
14 3) Again, dear Vim Team, please come here, and take a part in the discussion.