From: ross smith <rjsm@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [warning] the bug queue has 118 bugs
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:38:18
2 > If the script could be improved to give the date and bug number (maybe
3 > with title/summary?) of the oldest unassigned one as well, and trigger a
4 > warning if it were more than, say, three days old, as well as by queue
5 > length, that might be nice, too. However I recognize that's easy to say
6 > given I'm not coding it.
7 >
8 > I certainly think that making it easier for people receiving the emails to
9 get to the bugs would increase the number of people willing to work on
10 wrangling. Maybe even just a link to the query that generates the trigger
11 for the emails?
12
13 -Ross