From: mike <vapier@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Overriding package mask
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:26:05
1 yes but what if you're working on a newer version of a package
2 that is currently masked ? if you keep the ebuild in your local
3 portage dir, but its getting masked ...
4 in other words, PORTAGE_OVERLAY should not be affected
5 by the package.mask
6 -mike
7
8 ----- Original Message -----
9 From: "Jon Nelson" <jnelson@×××××××.net>
10 To: "Jonathan Kelly" <j0n@×××××××.au>
11 Cc: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
12 Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 12:26
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Overriding package mask
16 > On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:57:34 +1000