From: Peter Weller <welp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 14:29:59
1 On Saturday 01 March 2008 10:55:06 Raúl Porcel wrote:
2 > So it would be cool if they accepted help from other devs who don't have
3 >   an amd64 system but have access to one and can test stuff. Cla is
4 > willing to help.
5
6 Oh, I'd be more than happy to accept help from developers like that. It's just
7 a case of what the "big bosses" think of it. Plus there's the fact that some
8 other arches operate on a "it compiles, mark it stable" policy, and we don't
9 want developers to bring that attitude to the amd64 team.
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list