From: "Erik Närström" <erik.narstrom@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 21:16:01
1 The same asnow with other words?, wouldn it be possible to repost peoples
2 mail in gen-dev?. I mean instead of leting people send mail to gen-int we
3 kidnapped the mail and send it to gen-dev so that all using gen-dev gets
4 the hole conversion, and does only subscribe to gen-int only get to se
5 posts from pre-aproved mail-acont, wouldn't that work?, or am I missing
6 something fundamental?.
7
8 /EKG
9