From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 21:04:30
1 On Tue, 23 May 2017 20:32:03 +0000
2 Erik Närström <erik.narstrom@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I'snt the idea of creating a new mailing list to let gentoo-dev be
5 > mesy?, in that case we could simply redirect all non-aproved posts
6 > from gen-int to gen-dev.
7
8 I mean, messy in the sense you'd have replies, but no obvious parent
9 for the replies, so people who wanted to read the whole thread
10 including external submissions would need to mentally piece together 2
11 independent mailing lists.
12
13 Though, I guess my email client might work as expected being subscribed
14 to both lists.
15
16 Just anyone who signs up to only gentoo-dev will get a lot of confusing
17 arguments :)