From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mailwrapper
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:57:42
1 On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 12:13:24AM -0500, Ed Grimm wrote:
2 > As I'm not ready to switch, that translates to me not being ready to
3 > try, because to try is to switch.
4 > This would remove that problem.
5
6 While we're in the area, can we also make the initial install not install
7 the ssmtp package witout giving the user a choice? My first point of
8 confusion on my newly installed Gentoo box was that I couldn't install
9 Postfix because there was already a mail transport in place.
10
11 > That being said, I can't conceive of anything which would compel me to
12 > install a gratuitously standards non-conforming SMTP server.
13
14 EXPN?
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list