From: Jean-Michel Smith <jsmith@××××.com>
To: Christian Bartl <cbartl@×××.at>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mico-ebuild?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:45:08
1 On Tuesday 06 August 2002 10:16 am, Christian Bartl wrote:
2 > Veeeeery silly question:
3 > How can I get the attachment from the bugzilla-entry?
4 > I've never used it before and found nothin in the doc.
5
6 It isn't really obvious, and worse, the browser comes up with a .cgi name
7 rather than the orignial filename in the save-as field.
8
9 In any event, right click on the "Created an attachment (id=2461)" link, save
10 link target as 'somename.tar.gz' (it is a tar.gz file), then tar zxvpf
11 somename.tar.gz to extract the build.
12
13 Jean.